Moving To Dallas/Fort Worth
Dallas/Fort Worth Community Guide
Dallas is a vibrant and thriving city that offers residents a number of amazing benefits. A great quality of life, affordable housing, access to rich cultural events, and diversity are just a few of the factors that cause people to flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area each year. The city was built around the highly sought-after natural resources of cotton and oil; however, since being built, Dallas has grown to become a Texan destination that is not only of historical importance, but is also a place to enjoy a thriving business district, nightlife, and fashion.
Understanding The DFW’s Rich Diversity
Diversity, a good job market, and access to vibrant cultures are three of the top reasons that people move to the greater DFW area. To put these reasons into perspective, below are a few key points:
- Approximately 25 percent of the DFW population was born outside of the United States.
- The median age of the area is 33.5 years old.
- The number of career opportunities has continued to increase over the years.
- Major large corporations call Dallas and Fort Worth home. These companies, include: Exxon Mobil, Southwest Airlines, AT&T, and BNSF Railway.
- The greater Dallas/Fort Worth area is renowned for their professional sports teams such as the Dallas Cowboys and the Texas Rangers
To learn more about whether the DFW Metroplex should become your next home, contact the knowledgeable Keller Williams Realty team. From discovering your ideal neighborhood to purchasing a new home, the Keller Williams Realty team is standing-by to help you re-discover why DFW is a fantastic place to buy a home
- Meredith Talley
- Danny Barton
- Joshua Wilkerson
- Anderson Hipe
- Tomka Ivovic
- Shannon Matuni
- Andrea Pickard